Thursday, March 25, 2010

Introducing MLBFreeagency.com


Friends,

After almost two years of blogging on Jorge Says No!, I have decided to start a new venture in the baseball blogging world.

Effective immediately, I will begin blogging anew at my new website, www.MLBfreeagency.com. Thanks to the wonderful people at the bloguin network, the new site has been developed very quickly, looks sharp (I think), and I believe we have a strong blueprint for success.

The purpose of this new site is simple: to cover free agency to the best of my ability and begin a discussion with baseball fans that will last throughout the season, into the winter, and hopefully into next year's free agency and beyond. I encourage you to check out the posts pages and let me know what you think of the site's organization, layout, etc.

Honestly, the more feedback, the better. Email me anytime!

************ ************

I'm happy to report that Jorge Says No! will remain. This site has blossomed into something that I never expected it to be and I am thrilled to watch the site continually grow. I am working on a fresh batch of content for Jorge Says No!, which will be up next week. I don't expect to post anything until then, but stranger things have happened.

Thank you for your continued support of Jorge Says No!

************ ************

And finally, here are some ways to keep in touch with MLBfreeagency.com!

TWITTER: @mlbfreeagency (FOLLOW US!)

FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MLBfreeagency/104863969546245?v=info&ref=ts (FRIEND US!)...search mlbfreeagency

EMAIL: mlbfreeagency@gmail.com

Please visit the site often and leave some comments! Once again, thank you for all your support.

All my best,

Jorge Says No!

4 comments:

Norton said...

Good luck man, i'll check it out

Anonymous said...

"I am working on a fresh batch of content for Jorge Says No!, which will be up next week. I don't expect to post anything until then, " Or ever again afterwards.

There, FTFY

Davis said...

I'm glad to hear that Jorge Says No! will remain!

Authentic Wes Welker Jersey said...

Hudson experienced  an epic fail last night by allowing Houston to scored a whopping five runs  in the first frame (including a three-run homer by J.D. Martinez) and gave up another two in the second. Carlos Corporan,  Matt Downs, and Clint Barmes all logged RBIs against the pitcher in the opening innings, making the score 7-0 before most fans had time to grab their nachos and get comfortable. Zach Duke managed to stop the bleeding until the sixth, when a Jimmy Paredes single to left scored Martinez and Jose Altuve.

Arizona didn't provide  much in the way of run support for their pitchers, as Wandy Rodriguez (8-8, 3.52 ERA) blanked the D-Backs for six innings and kept the bats of Justin Upton,  Gerardo Parra, and Kelly Johnson silent. The team's lone run came in the sixth when Henry Blanco nailed a one-out homer to keep the game from being a complete skunking.

It Can Interest You:Authentic Patrick Chung Jersey,Authentic Wes Welker Jersey,Authentic Chad Ochocinco Jersey